Time to prepare:
Ingredients (4 persons):
65 Ml of warm milk 60 Ml of warm water 1 Tablespoon of dry yeast 1/4 Tsp of salt 30 G of sugar 250 G of flour 150 G of cold diced butter
How to prepare:
1; Mix the warm milk, water and yeast in a small bowl.
2. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients and the diced butter. Do not overmix the diced butter should still be seen.
3. Put the mixture flour butter on the milk-water yeast mixture. Make a ball and let it stand for overnight.
4. Next day flatten with a rolling pin, put flour on your kitchen table. Fold several times like you fold pate feuillete.
5. Let this dough stand for 4 hours. Next flatten again and make your donut by using a cookie cutter. Let it stand again for few hours.
6. Deep fry them on cooking oil.
7. Cut in them in half for the filling inside. You can use jam, creme pattisserie or nutella like i did.
8. Decorate the top as you please.