Easy Chocolate Mousse
Time to prepare:
Ingredients (4 persons):
6 Fresh eggs (separate yolk and white) 200 Grams of dark chocolate bar for baking2 Tablespoons of fresh cream Some strawberries for decoration
How to prepare:
1. Whisk the white eggs until firm and fluffy. On another bowl whisk the yolk until it becomes creamy.
2. On a bain-marie, melt your chocolate. (Bain marie: casserole with water plus a pyrex bowl on top with chopped chocolate on it. Over medium fire continue stirring the chocolate as it melts).
3. Once chocolate are melted add the fresh cream and mix until it is homegenous. Pour the chocolate mixture on the beaten yolk. Mix well.
4. And last pour over the chocolate mixture on the beaten white yolk and mix slowly until the mixture is smooth and homegenous. Ladle them on your desired serving cup.
5. Chill for at least 24 hours. Top with fruits of your choice.