CHICKEN LIVER ADOBO (ADOBONG ATAY NG MANOK)
Chicken liver adobo or adobong atay ng manok is such a delicious recipe that probably most Filipinos love.
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (3 persons):
1/2 kl chicken liver1 medium sized onion (chopped)4 cloves of garlic (crashed)3 laurel leaves1/2 teaspoon paminta (pepper)1/2 cup vinegar1 teaspoon soy sauce1 teaspoon Mama Sita’s oyster sauce1 tablespoon honey1 tablespoon cornstarchoil
How to prepare:
1. In a bowl, combine liver, crashed garlic, pepper, salt and (1/4 cup vinegar). Set aside for about 20 minutes.
2. Heat the pan, add oil.
3. Saute remaining crashed garlic and chopped onion.
4. Pour in the marinated liver in the pan.
5. Add the remaining vinegar, laurel leaves, pepper and honey.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water. And pour in to create a thicker sauce.
8. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Serve and enjoy!