POTATO CHIPS COATED CHICKEN NUGGETS
F you are looking for an easy yet very delicious snacks for your kids, this Chicken Nuggets with Potato Chips is your best option.
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (3 persons):
200g chicken breast (cut into chunk, nuggets)90g pack of Farmer John Potato Chips (Simply Salted)1 cup all purpose flour1 beaten egg2 tbsp. melted butter1/2 cup mayonnaise1/2 cup sweet chili saucesaltpeppergreen onionscooking oil
How to prepare:
1. In a large bowl, put the chicken in, add some melted butter, salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Get a bag of Farmer John Potato Chips, put in a ziplock plastic bag. Crushed well. You can use a rolling pin or anything, whichever is convinient for you.
3. For the breading, prepare one beaten egg, flour and the crushed potato chips.
4. One by one dip the nuggets in this order – flour>egg>potato chips crumbs.
5. In a large pan, add in about 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
6. Fry the nuggets on both sides until brown. Remove excess oil with a paper towel.
1. In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, minced garlic and finely chopped green onions.
2. Mix well.