Long preparation but very easy to cook noodle dish soup!
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
450 g of pack of fresh lomi noodles
100 g of sliced pork
100 g of sliced chicken breast
100 g of sliced pork liver
1 teaspoon of hibe (dried shrimps)
3 gloves of garlic, minced
1 big onion chopped
2 cups of chicken stock (you can use bouillon cube or chicken bones boiled in water with some onions and carrots)
1 carrot shreaded (cut in julienne strips)
some cooking oil
salt, pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of cassava flour or cornstarch
2 tablespoons of water
1 beaten egg
slices of fried kikiam, chopped green onions
How to prepare:
1. Start by putting some cooking oil in a wok and sautéing the chicken, pork and liver with onions and garlic.
2. Continue frying then add your hibe (dried shrimps).
3. Pour the chicken stock cover and let it simmer. At the first boil, add your lomi noodles, salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste cover and lower the fire;.
4. Continue simmering for another five minutes until the noodles are cooked. Dilute the cornstarch with water and pour over the soup and mix.
5. Cut the fire and add the beaten egg. Serve hot and put your toppings of chopped green onions, fried garlic, kikiam.