This is one dish we all heartily enjoy eating at home!
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
3/4 kilograms of Pork, cubed3 cloves of garlic, finely chpped5 tbsp vinegar1 big onion, chopped3 tomatoes, chopped2 pcs green chili pepper, 1 seeded and sliced, 1 for decoration½ cup shrimp paste2 tablespoons of soy sauce3pcs. dried bay leaves1 tbsp whole pepper corn2 tsps of sugar24 ounces watersalt and peppersome cooking oil
How to prepare:
1. In a casserole, pour the water, add the pork, bay leaves and pepper corn. Cover and simmer gently for several minutes or until water starts to evaporate. Once the juice start to completely evaporate, add some cooking oil.
2. Fry the pork on its own oil with additional oil you added (to avoid from burning). When they start to turn golden brown, add the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
3. Then add the shrimp paste (bagoong), continue sauteing. Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Let it cook for few minutes. Then add the vinegar but stop from stiring. Let it continue cooking until vinegar is completely evaporated.
4. Serve with fried eggplants or just as it is with white rice.
Keywords: bagoong, binagoongan, comfort food, meat, pinoy recipe, pork, shrimp paste
Posted by Dhanggit
- MajLife Blogs found it excellent!.
i super love binagoongan