Adobong puti (adobo flakes)
This has been a family favorite recipe for a long time
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
1 Kg pork kasim cut in 1-inch cubes1 Liter white vinegar3 Bay leaf1 Pc head of garlicSalt Pepper
How to prepare:
1. In a non-stick pot, place pork, bay leaves, crushed garlic cloves and cover with vinegar.
2. Let it boil then simmer until pork is very tender and all the vinegar is gone.
3. Let pork cook in its own fat and fry it. Before this, you can also tear apart the large pieces so that they will be flaky after you fry.
4. Cook until golden brown and crunchy.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: adobo, main course, pork
Posted by dancingalmonds