Beef with garlic
A very easy and tasty dish to pair with rice
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
1/2 Kg sliced sirloin3 Cloves garlic1/2 Medium sized onion sliced3 Tbsp soy sauce3 Tbsp butter3 Tbsp flour1 Head of garlic, chopped and friedPepper to taste
How to prepare:
1. Saute butter, garlic and onion in a pan.
2. Add in beef and cook as well.
3. Add in the soy sauce to coat and season the beef.
4. Add flour to thicken the sauce then season with pepper.
5. Garnish with fried garlic on top.