Lovely blueberry pancakes for breakfast
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (4 persons):
3/4 Cup milk2 Tablespoons white vinegar1 Cup all purpose flour 2 Tablespoons white sugar 1 Teaspoon baking powder 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda 1/2 Teaspoon salt 1 Large egg 2 Tablespoons butter, meltedButter for cooking1/4 Cup blueberriesPowdered sugar for garnish
How to prepare:
1. Combine milk and vinegar in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes. (Like how you make buttermilk).
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Whisk eggs and butter into milk and vinegar mixture. Pour in the flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix until there are no more lumps.
3. Fold in the blueberries into the mixture slowly.
4. Heat a pan on medium heat and melt some butter.
5. Pour ladles of batter onto the pan and cook until golden brown on each side.
6. Sprinkle some powdered sugar before serving.