Soft, chewy and moist!
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (10 persons):
1 cup cocoa powder1/2 cup coconut oil2 cups sugar4 eggs2 cups all purpose flour2 tsp baking powder1 tsp maple extract / 2 tsp vanilla extract1/2 tsp saltSifted powdered sugar
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 180C or 350F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, sugar and oil.
3. Slowly pour in eggs and maple extract / vanilla extract and mix as well.
4. Add in the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
5. Refrigerate batter for at least 4 hours or chill in freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Scoop into 1 tbsp each and form into balls. Coat with powdered sugar before baking.
7. Bake on a parchment lined tray or silicone mat for 10-12 minutes.