Yummy soup that kids and adults will enjoy
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
2 tbsp olive oil3 cloves garlic1 pc carrot diced1 stalk celery diced20 pcs french beans cut into diced1 pc zucchini diced1/2 cup pasta1/4 cabbage chopped1 tbsp tomato paste1/2 cup white wine (you can omit if cooking for kids)2 cups Chicken stockSaltPepper1 sprig thyme2 leaves chopped Basilchopped parsley for decor
How to prepare:
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic.
2. Add in carrots, beans, celery and saute also.
3. Add in tomato paste and cook it for a while.
4. Pour in white wine and cook until reduce.
5. Add in zucchini, pasta and cabbage. Cook until soft.
7. Add more water if you reduced it too much.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add in thyme and basil to add to the taste.
8. Garnish with choped parsley before serving.