PB & Strawberry heart cakes with banana and strawberry sauce
A simple but unique Valentine's breakfast
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (4 persons):
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup milk
5 pieces strawberry
3 tbsp peanut butter
2 large bananas
3 tbsp condensed milk
water to cover
How to prepare:
1. Put the rolled oats and milk in a pan. Add a bit of water and cook for a few minutes. Set aside.
2. Cut up the strawberries into small pieces and add into the cooked oats.
3. Add in the peanut butter and egg into the cooked oats as well and mix everything together.
4. Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat and place the metal heart cutters. Pour in some batter by teaspoons until the cutter is filled to the rim. Cook each flat side until golden brown. The metal cutter helps in cooking the narrower sides too.
5. Remove the metal cutter and cook the narrow sides of the cake.
6. Remove from heat and place on a plate with the sauce.
1. Place all the ingredients together in a saucepan.
2. Cook until the fruits are very soft and try to mash with a whisk if you don’t have a hand blender.
3. Let it boil until it is the desired consistency. Pour over the cakes and serve.