Sinigang na Salmon sa Calamansi
Classic Filipino sour soup
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
500 grams salmon2 medium tomatoes cut in quarters1 small onion cut in quarters1 tbsp ginger sliced1 pc labanos sliced1/2 cup calamansi juice1 bunch spinach leaves and some stemsfish sauce to taste1 pc finger chili1 L water
How to prepare:
1. Place water in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add onions, tomatoes and ginger and cook.
2. Add in labanos and chili and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the salmon and calamansi juice and let it cook until the salmon is a pink color.
4. Add in the kangkong to cook then season with fish sauce to taste. Turn of heat.
5. Serve with some fish sauce on the side if desired.
Keywords: fish, salmon, Sinigang, soup, vegetables
Posted by dancingalmonds
Great take on sinigang with this calamansi!