Sinigang na Salmon sa Calamansi
Classic Filipino sour soup
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
500 grams salmon2 medium tomatoes cut in quarters1 small onion cut in quarters1 tbsp ginger sliced1 pc labanos sliced1/2 cup calamansi juice1 bunch spinach leaves and some stemsfish sauce to taste1 pc finger chili1 L water
How to prepare:
1. Place water in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add onions, tomatoes and ginger and cook.
2. Add in labanos and chili and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the salmon and calamansi juice and let it cook until the salmon is a pink color.
4. Add in the kangkong to cook then season with fish sauce to taste. Turn of heat.
5. Serve with some fish sauce on the side if desired.