Sweet potato truffles
Rich and healthy sweet potato truffles
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (10 persons):
5 pcs palm sized orange sweet potato4 tbsp cocoa powder4 tbsp honey1/2 cup cocoa powder for coating1/2 cup powdered sugar for coating2 tbsp ground sunflower seedsOther ground nuts (optional)
How to prepare:
1. Boil the sweet potato until soft. Let it cool then peel.
2. Put in a mixing bowl and use the beater attachment to mash it and mix.
3. Add in cocoa powder, honey and seeds/nuts. Mix until well blended.
4. Form into 1 tbsp balls.
5. Mix 1/2 cup cocoa powder and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and coat the balls.
6. Serve in 1 oz cupcake liners.