Wagyu Bacon Sandwich
Easy and unique sandwich if you want a quick meal
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (2 persons):
5 slices of Wagyu bacon (Got this from Baba's kitchen)Square pice of Focaccia bread cut in half3 pcs lettuce leaves5 slices of tomato2 slices of cheese
How to prepare:
1. Fry the wagyu bacon on a pan until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel to drain oil.
2. Toast or grill the foccacia slices.
3. Spread some mustard on the other half of the bread and ketchup on the other.
4. Lay the lettuce, bacon, cheese and tomato on one bread and cover the top with the other.
5. Slice diagonally and skewer with a stick to hold the sandwich before serving.
6. Serve with some ketchup and fries or potato chips on the side.