Crispy Beef Tadyang
This dish takes time to prepare, but the end result is worth the wait!
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (4 persons):
1 kilo Beef tadyang, cut into 4-inch lengths1 cup Carrots, sliced with skin2 cups Celery stalk and leaves, cut into strips1 cup White onions, cut in half with skin1 tbsp Whole black peppercorn3 pieces Bay leaf3 tbsp Fine salt6 cups Water2 tbsp UFC Beef Broth4 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil¼ cup All-purpose flour1 head Garlic, sliced and fried½ cup Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa, for dipping sauce
How to prepare:
- Combine beef tadyang with carrots, celery, white onions, whole black peppercorn, bay leaf, fine salt, water and UFC Beef Broth in a pressure cooker. Cook for 1 hour until tender.
- Remove beef from the liquid, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep-frying pan.
- Dredge beef tadyang in flour, then deep-fry until crisp, about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
- Top with fried garlic and serve with Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa
Keywords: beef, tadyang