SWEET GARLIC PORK CHOPS
Bring your ordinary fried pork chops to the next level. The combination of garlic and brown sugar make a perfect glaze for the pork.
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (2 persons):
2 Large sized pork chops1 Garlic head, at least 8 cloves of garlic (finely minced)1 Cup brown sugar1 And 1/2 cups pork/chicken broth1 Tbsp. Garlic powder1 Tsp. Chili powder1 Tsp. Black pepper1 Tsp. Salt1 Tbsp. Calamansi or lemon extractOlive oilGreen onions (chopped to sprinkle)
How to prepare:
1. In a bowl, combine all the spices. Garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and salt.
2. Rub the spices on the pork chops.
3. Heat pan with olive oil. Fry the pork until brown. Set aside.
4. On the same pan, pour in the broth.
5. Add in the brown sugar and the garlic.
6. Let simmer for 2 minutes before adding the fried pork chops.
7. Cook on both sides of the pork until the caramelized sauce is formed.
8. Put in the serving plate, pour in some sauce at the top and sprinkle with green onions.
Ready and Serve!