No celebration is complete without spaghetti! This kid-friendly version is guaranteed to please even the pickiest eaters.
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (10 persons):
1 L Water1 Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt1 pack Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil1 Small red onion, peeled and chopped3 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped1/4 kilo Ground pork1/4 kilo Ground beef1 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper4 Hotdogs, regular size, sliced1 pack UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams1 pack Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce1/2 cup Grated quick melt cheese1 cup Grated quick melt cheese, for topping
How to prepare:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper.
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened.
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture.
Keywords: pinoy spaghetti