Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
1 Cup of flour 1 Cup of cocoa powder 2 Cups of brown sugar 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract Half a teaspoon of salt Half a pack of melted butter 3 Eggs
How to prepare:
This is a perfect miryenda paired with hot coffee or tea!
1. Pre-heat your oven at 180° celsius.
2. Grease your rectangular shaped dish with some melted butter.
3. In a bowl whisk the melted butter, sugar, salt and vanilla. Then add the egg one a time and whisk until the mixture is homegenous.
4. Add your sifted flour and cocoa powder and mix well until there is no lump left.
5. Pour on your greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. You can check if the brownies are ready by insterting a clean toothpick in the middle. Let it cool and dry before cutting.