An easy Filipino native snack you will surely love!
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
2 1/2 Cups of grated cassava1 Cup of white sugar2 Cups of water1 Cup of grated coconut1/2 Tsp of pandan essence
How to prepare:
1. In a big bowl, mix together the grated cassava, sugar, pandan essence and water. Mix evenly.
2. Scoop this mixture into your muffin molds. Fill about 3/4 the way.
3. Steam for about 45 minutes or until cassava is thoroughly cooked; it should look translucent.
4. Let it cool for an hour. Unmold and roll on grated coconut.
5. Serve for snacks with your choice of hot tea or coffee.
- Peachy found it good.