Penne pasta with tuna in tomato sauce
Very easy and simple pasta dish
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
250 G penne pasta3 Tbsp olive oil2 Tbsp minced garlic1 Can tuna drained10 Basil leaves roughly chopped2 Sprigs rosemary chopped250 Ml tomato sauce4 Tomatoes seeds removed, chopped100 G emmenthal cheese, gratedSaltPepper
How to prepare:
1. In a pot, place water and boil. Cook pasta until al dente.
2. Onced cooked, drain the pasta and wash with cool water to stop cooking then pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix so the pasta won't stick together. Set pasta aside.
3. Pour remaining olive oil into a pan over medium heat.
4. Put the garlic and saute. Add in the tomatoes and cook also.
5. Put in the tuna next and cook for a while with the garlic.
6. Pour in the tomato sauce and cook for a few minutes also.
7. Mix the pasta with the sauce in the pan.
8. Add in the cheese and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Sprinkle the rosemary on top.