Kani Salad with Sesame Dressing
A fast and easy Japanese inspired salad
Time to prepare:
Ingredients (4 persons):
1/2 Medium sized cabbage washed and shredded10 Kani sticks pulled apart into thin shreds1 Mango cut into long slivers1/2 Cucumber cut into sticksRoasted sesame dressing1 Tsp sesame seeds toasted
How to prepare:
1. Place the cabbage in a bowl.
2. Drizzle with some roasted sesame dressing.
3. Put the mango, cucumbe and kani sticks on top of the cabbage.
4. Then garnish with the sesame seeds.
5. You can add more dressing if you want.