Spaghetti with red sauce
Our own family recipe for spaghetti
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (10 persons):
2 Tbsp olive oil5 Cloves garlic chopped1 White onion chopped250 G ground beef250 G ground pork400 G mushroom sliced150 G tomato paste750 G tomato sauce500 Ml chicken stock1 Tbsp dried thyme1 Tbsp dried rosemarySalt & pepper to tasteParmesan cheese1 Kg spaghetti pasta
How to prepare:
1. Saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat until it turns slightly brown.
2. Add in the white onions and saute until translucent.
3. Mix in the ground beef and ground pork and cook through.
4. Add in the tomato paste and cook for a bit until it turns to a slightly darker red color.
5. Add in the tomato sauce and mix well. Let it simmer.
6. Slowly add in the stock cup by cup to let it reduce to your desired consistency.
7. Add in mushrooms, rosemary and thyme and cook for around 5 more minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Cook paste until al dente.
10. To serve, put pasta on a plate and top with the sauce. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese on top.