Oatmeal Arroz Caldo
Use oatmeal to make your favorite arroz caldo.
Time to prepare:
Time to cook:
Ingredients (6 persons):
1 cup Quick Cook Oats2 cups Shredded Chicken (pre-cooked by boiling chicken breast in water with salt and pepper)1 medium sized Onion (chopped)1 Garlic Head (minced)Green Onions1 thumb-sized Ginger1 tsp. Turmeric PowderBoiled Eggs3 cups Chicken Broth (you can use the broth from boiled chicken)Canola OilSaltPepper
How to prepare:
1. Heat some canola oil in a pan. Add in the garlic. Once it turns slightly brown, add in the green onions. Sauté for another 2 minutes. Set aside. (This is for garnishing).
2. In a pot, heat some canola oil. Sauté onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Add in the quick cook oats. Stir for about a minute to get all the spices flavor on the oats. Pour in the chicken broth.
4. Add in the shredded chicken and some chicken bones for extra flavor. Add in the turmeric powder and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve in bowl topped with hard boiled eggs, sautéed garlic-green onions and some fresh spring onions.
Ready and Enjoy!
- :3 found it excellent!.
- hmm found it excellent!.